The Firestorm Cartel's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Firestorm Cartel's Forums

Welcome to The Firestorm Cartel's forums, feel free to browse any unrestricted area's.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fourms Page format

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maximilian Storms

Maximilian Storms

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Fourms Page format Empty
PostSubject: Fourms Page format   Fourms Page format Icon_minitime2008-05-07, 06:31

Is there any way to slightly reduce the width of the forums page since it seems to be just a bit wider than the browser window. Iirc it used to fit withot having to scroll left or right with my desktop set to 1024x768 but it doesn't anymore. Was kinda wondering why that is and if it can be changed back. I always have to scroll to the rght to see the dates of posts. It's not a huge deal but just mildly annoying.
Back to top Go down

Fourms Page format Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourms Page format   Fourms Page format Icon_minitime2008-05-07, 09:08

The layout seems to scale for me (1600x1080 and 1024x768). And I haven't change anything (at least I don't think I have) regarding the forum layout but I'll take look at it. Could take screenshot and send it to me (either here in to Forums or email it to aisley.tyrion at sci.fi).
Back to top Go down
Prefab

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Fourms Page format Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourms Page format   Fourms Page format Icon_minitime2008-05-07, 15:05

Love the email address Ais Smile

/me wanders away chuckling

Pf
Back to top Go down
Maximilian Storms

Maximilian Storms

Fourms Page format Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourms Page format   Fourms Page format Icon_minitime2008-05-07, 18:12

Aisley Tyrion wrote:
The layout seems to scale for me (1600x1080 and 1024x768). And I haven't change anything (at least I don't think I have) regarding the forum layout but I'll take look at it. Could take screenshot and send it to me (either here in to Forums or email it to aisley.tyrion at sci.fi).

Ok here is a link for the screenshot. Maybe it's just some setting I changed in my browser idk.
Back to top Go down
Blane Xero
Admin
Blane Xero

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Fourms Page format Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourms Page format   Fourms Page format Icon_minitime2008-05-07, 18:31

I should be able to tweak something, just asking, was it before or after the new banner came in? or is it something thats been happening for a while?
Back to top Go down
https://the-firestorm-cartel.rpg-board.net/portal.htm
Maximilian Storms

Maximilian Storms

Fourms Page format Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourms Page format   Fourms Page format Icon_minitime2008-05-07, 18:33

Blane Xero wrote:
I should be able to tweak something, just asking, was it before or after the new banner came in? or is it something thats been happening for a while?

Might be since the new banner. It's only been a few weeks to a month maybe.

P.S. The banner idea makes sense since the banner is 1100x200 which is wider than 1024 pixels.

Last edited by Maximilian Storms on 2008-05-07, 18:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blane Xero
Admin
Blane Xero

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Fourms Page format Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourms Page format   Fourms Page format Icon_minitime2008-05-07, 18:35

Well, i only modified the banner 2 days ago, i'll change it back anyway as its not really "finished" and while i'm doing that i'll look around the forum styling section,
Back to top Go down
https://the-firestorm-cartel.rpg-board.net/portal.htm
Sponsored content

Fourms Page format Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourms Page format   Fourms Page format Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fourms Page format
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Firestorm Cartel's Forums :: Public Domain :: Random Chitter Chatter.-
Jump to: